Friday, December 14, 2007

Really weird dreams.

I had a weird dream last night which I think stems from my aching to be back at school (which has gotten better, I think it was all spur of the moment sort of sadness). So, anyway, it started off in Kayla, Carmen and Angela's apartment. We were all there, just hanging out, and next thing you know we are in Pearce hanging out in my dorm. I have no idea why as my dorm usually isn't one we visit, but we were there. By we I mean Angela, Carmen, Josh, Kayla, myself and Shane (that was in alphabetical order).

So we were at my dorm, then Shane's like: "Hey, let's go downstairs to my dorm." Which is not physically possible as we don't live in the same dorm building, but, anyway, we headed over to his place. Unfortunately, Kenny was asleep so I didn't want to go in and wake him up and for some reason Shane had hurried downstairs really fast. So, waiting out there, I saw someone run along, I couldn't see who it was so I was like: "Hey, Shane! Kenny's asleep!" But it wasn't Shane, it was Dwight Schrute. Look, I don't know why, but by the time I started to leave out of embarrassment, Shane came up the stairs, opened the door and was like: "Hey Dwight!" Then that was the end. It was really weird.

1 comment:

yayaboboom said...

I updated.
You updated.
Lets stay friends.