Yeah, we have the most adorable house. There was some serious design elements and techniques that went in to making this. That's us out in front chatting it up.
Kayla gave the newspaper girl a 100 Simolean tip, which is a lot of money. I could have bought cool things like ... not tipping the newspaper girl.Here it is. The fight of the century. Long story short, this girl decided to be a jerk and knock over our garbage can. At one point or another Angela picked up the garbage can and brought back the aesthetic appeal to our wonderful house. Sometimes, though, a quick clean up isn't enough and the best way to handle things is to beat the crap out of people. Granted, she kicked the crap out of me but it was the initiation that counted.
More later. Signed,
Megan
Megan
3 comments:
I love the house.
I love the fight.
I love all of it.
Don't get too addicted to the game.
Oh, and thanks for the Christmas present, Daniel and I already opened ours and love it all! :)
Hahahahahahaha. It's brilliant. I'm glad you play the game and make cool videos, so didn't listen to what Angela says. Get addicted.
And I like how I try to hug you but am denied. Very different from the Beebs.
I love it Megan! Have me beat up Angela and Kayla! That would be rad!
Post a Comment