Rochelle: shows me her itunes Me: Hm, look, lesbians, a play about lesbians, and a play with the woman you have a lesbian crush on. Rochelle: wait, who do I have a lesbian crush on? Me: Kristin Chenoweth Rochelle: ok, yes Rochelle: you are correct
Rochelle: you're funny Megan: Updated my blog. Rochelle: ok Rochelle: HAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!! Rochelle: YES!!!! Rochelle: I'm glad you posted that, cause my first reaction was to put it on mine... but old ladies from work read mine so I probably shouldn't Rochelle: I'm glad it's out there somewhere! Megan: excellent. glad to help!
1 comment:
And immediately following this conversation...
Rochelle: you're funny
Megan: Updated my blog.
Rochelle: ok
Rochelle: HAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!
Rochelle: YES!!!!
Rochelle: I'm glad you posted that, cause my first reaction was to put it on mine... but old ladies from work read mine so I probably shouldn't
Rochelle: I'm glad it's out there somewhere!
Megan: excellent. glad to help!
I'd call it a successful conversation.
Post a Comment