I'm definitely feeling The Like as of now. Look, I have things to do like go to class, watch a film on some artist that I really could care less about, and curse when she doesn't take attendance (thus having wasted 3 and a half hours of my life). One day I will avenge all the time I have spent in that class, as for now, I should probably put on some pants.
Thursday, December 6, 2007
It changed already.
I'm definitely feeling The Like as of now. Look, I have things to do like go to class, watch a film on some artist that I really could care less about, and curse when she doesn't take attendance (thus having wasted 3 and a half hours of my life). One day I will avenge all the time I have spent in that class, as for now, I should probably put on some pants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment