Monday, December 24, 2007

The boys enter Sims world.

So I made Kenny and Shane to compliment us ladies in the house next door. While Kristin, Rachel, and Josh all reside in their own (mostly unbuilt) houses either next door or across the street from us, they are not so much entertainers while both Kenny and Shane put forth a great effort. I figured out some cheats so I never have to have any of my Sims sleep/shower/go to the bathroom/basically just live hardcore study lives.

Kenny used to be a criminal. He got as high as like... major crime boss, but the police caught him in a chase.

Needless to say, he was fired and very sad about it.

Shane got a career in politics and has worked his way to the top as mayor. He goes to work in a helicopter.

Weird enough, they like to be scared by ghosts.

This ghost's name is Seren Getti. He used to live next door but then I killed him.


Kenny enjoys jumping into the arms of Carmen and Shane. Among everyone else he's ever been friends with.

That's us hanging out at their house. Carmen and Kayla are playing a game.
Shane and Kayla are really good friends. They are even best friends. Angela wasn't there when I took all of these pics so it is unfortunate, but she is also on the best friend list (as are Rachel/Kristin/Josh. Josh has a sweater with a flaming skull on it. It is an awesome sweater).

Anyway, merry Christmas kids and I'll see you later!
-Megan

No comments: