Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dear Angela


I'm glad we understand each other. The Olympics are a great thing to watch, if only because they have inspired me to not be lazy and start working out. Obviously I will not win 8 gold medals within one week, but I will at least have some muscle.

Seriously dudes, Shawn Johnson and Michael Phelps make me proud to be an American. Woo, go sports!

3 comments:

yayaboboom said...

Dear Megan,
Michael Phelps is awesome. You found a freaking amazing pic of him two. I am glad we both agree and understand out thoughts about this dude.

Love Angela

For All I've Done... said...

I didn't know Micheal Phelps was a part-time model...

Megan said...

Dear Angela,
This is true. We rule. Let's be friends.
Love Megan

Josh-he's a part time model, part time philanthropist, part time drunk driver, and part time god among insects.