Thursday, February 21, 2008

They weren't as lost as I thought.

Recent quotes that I found adorable/amusing:

Adorable:

Me: You stole Carl and Chuckanucka, didn't you?
Jefri: Yeah, it's so you guys will come visit us and watch House.
Me: Awww! That's so cute!

Amusing:

Me: Ugh, I need Carl. I have nobody to cuddle with at night!
Kayla: You can cuddle with meeee, Megan!
Me: No.

The problem with right now is, though that was a very sweet gesture of the boys, I have no Carl to cuddle with and he is somewhere on his own, cold and freezing with nothing but Purple Bear to comfort him. And possibly Jefri.

Operation: Get Carl back.

1 comment:

For All I've Done... said...

That sounds like a good idea.

Then after that we could watch all of the Star Wars movies in one sitting. (except we'll skip the sucky ones... a.k.a. I, II & III)