
Today we went to Safeway and Kenny, in the midst of smelling a rather nice smelling can o' soap, got some form of Dove or Suave all over him. While most of the time this might be a predicament of nastiness (and I assure you, plenty of jokes surrounding "splooge" were made) he now smells a little bit like heaven every time I tip my head down and take a really deep whiff. Hot. Stuff.


Carl the Owl has made friends and this has made him terribly excited. In the past few days I have been moving from my dorm to Kayla, Carmen and Angela's- let me tell you, it is one freaking exciting movement. After a few clothes, a hamper, a blanket, and now Carl the Owl, it has made me realize that leaving for summer break is going to be one huge bitch. Carl, however, is taking kindly to all of the new folk he has met and him and his ugly fake owl feathers are enjoying themselves. His yellow eyes stare at the camera blankly as he either cuddles or perches and it brings one thing to everyone's faces- and that is a smile.
I should probably fix his eyeliner.

Jared decides to look pretty seductive.

Angela and Carmen decide to look really cute.

Joel decides to be anti-social.

And Kenny and I decide to be cute. :D
I now have the latest blog.
-Megan
No comments:
Post a Comment